Friday, June 26, 2009

May God Bless His soul..MJ/mikael




This morning I was shocked by the news that My POP lagend had pass away..from what I heard he kneeled down to earth due to intense training session of his July comeback..hmm..Maybe the whole world still mourn of the loss of an Icon..an idon that stood as high as Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, and P. Ramlee..hmmm...the reason why i felt so sad is that I grown up during the time that Micheal Jackson is reaching the peak of his career. I think all the 80's baby had 1 favourite son of MJ..if not i think you can be considered as a weirdo..ahahaha..hmmm..

You Are Not Alone

Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away? Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay


hmmm....really sad of this tragedy...

No comments:

Post a Comment