Saturday, April 4, 2009

One quotation in hell of a n early morning

"soon we are left ALONE AGAIN just the same way we first enter COLLEGE.....:("

i quote this sentence from my friend's blog entry...hurm... kinda sad reading her's what i can sat that Im going to really miss my MPIK,,kinda love the old "m" rather that the new "I" in IPIK tho..what I can say that this unique college is the place I build my self (just like any1 else tho) yet it digss out the real me (both positive and negatives)... its here you can trace which friends are good and wich not of course, it involves lots of time in doing so.. =).. Surely I will miss blok aman.. tho it is kinda scary yet I still love that old skull building..My room 66 (which I rarely tide up and stay) and not forgetting the gambling and game academy of room 11 (belongs to cat) a place where my friend and I shares their love story, problems, cutting hairs, playing poker, smoking, indulge in games, assingments, and lots others.

Then when during the orientation I really miss chating with pak wan and mostly really rememeber his advanced handphone that we fighthing when taking turns to play.. ehehehe yet things change and he choose not to continues tesl and further law study (reallyl salute him for that courage). When I heard that I'm going to be in fc 1.3 wah..cant belive it a humble, low achieveing boy can stood up and be together witht he otehrs SBP boys and gilrs in one class..I still remember Mdm janice's grumble.. "why aa in 1.3 we have the most hihg marks yet we also scores the worst" ahahahah the answer is simple mam we are LAZY...ahahahahhaha.Fc 1.3 is where digs out my leadership qualities and really chalange my temper...hehehe really sorry guys if I have raised my voice or what so ever...Im just trying to do my job and try not to get scolded by mdm...hehehehe

Time passed by so fast and we are bout to finish our 4 years in college and fly away to UM..hehehe comments bout undergraduates prog..? naah.. I I'll save that for later.. =)

Im going to move out from the current house Im staying and its really thrills me up..to live in new environments, find new house and hopefully seek for part time job..So UM here I come..


I would like to propose my deep apology to all cohort 4 mates for my sin and wrong doings..cant help it its just me and... =) hope that we all can grow stronger to face the future...

therefor for this part of my life I must chage the motto..heheh from neva look back -----> look back sometimes, tak ur time and focuss back on the future...hehehehe wassalam =)

2 comments:

  1. tajuk beso never look back.
    tetbe said it was nice to look back sumtimes..
    cam keling!!
    hahahhaa..
    bdw, kamoo smokes????
    lalallaa.
    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. smokes? hurm...dulu tak skrg ada sikit kalau pressure sgt...ehehehe believe it or not smoking can be controll..ehehehe

    ReplyDelete