Friday, April 3, 2009

aha...Im back...

after taking care of some travian stuf and read latest chapter of 1 piece at lasss Im here~ hav no comment bout the latest political issue tho but what I can see from history, great leadr is the ! tha thvae the virtue to seek for truth not cover it up..and most important ly I belived in gifted leaders that we Malaysian have 4 example tun M,DsaI and erms....I love to see the progress of Malaysia..just ponder this question...

WHY ISLAMIC OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES WAS NOT LISTED IN THE 3 OF MOST ADVANCED COUNTRIES?

for future voters and nation deciders try think what muse said in theor lyrics..

"And how can we win,

When fools can be kings

Don't waste your time

Or time will waste you



No-one is going to take me alive

Time has come to make things right

You and I must fight for our rights

You and I must fight to survive"

Knights of Cydonia
by Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment